Symbridge Capital – Form CRS Disclosure
Form CRS Customer Relationship Summary for Retail Investors
- Symbridge Capital LLC (“Symbridge Capital”) is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a broker-dealer that is authorized to operate an alternative trading system. Symbridge Capital is also a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority [and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation]. Free and simple tools are available for you to research firms and financial professionals at Investor.gov/CRS, which also provides educational materials about broker-dealers and investing.
What Investment Services Can Symbridge Capital Provide You
- Principal Broker-Dealer Services: As a broker-dealer, we can recommend investment strategies and securities and place securities transactions for you, including buying and selling securities that can be held in individual customer accounts with our custodians.
- Account Monitoring: While we remain available to assist you after placing a securities transaction, our services do not include accounting or monitoring.
- Investment Authority: We do not have discretionary investment authority, which means we cannot buy or sell investments in your account without you asking in advance. We may recommend investments to you, but you are responsible for making the ultimate decision to purchase or sell investments.
- Scope of Investment Offerings: We offer brokerage services for a wide range of securities, including products issued by our affiliates (proprietary products). WE also offer a limited range of privately placed securities to qualified investors. Not all of our financial professionals can offer our broker-dealer products of the full range of broker-dealer products and services.
- Account Minimums: We do not have minimum account requirements, but some securities you can purchase through us have minimum investment requirements.
Alternative Trading System Services
- Securities Trading: Symbridge Capital operates an alternative trading system that matches buyers and sellers of unregistered securities. On this platform, you will be able to place buy and sell orders for various securities that are listed for trading.
- Non-Custodial Settlement: Symbridge Capital does not take custody or control of your funds or securities as part of any trades over its alternative trading system. All customer funds and securities are held with properly licensed third-party custodian in individual, segregated customer accounts.
For more information, including more disclosures related to our broker-dealer services, please visit our https://symbridge.com/capital
Questions You May Want to Ask
- Given my financial situation, should I choose a brokerage service?
- How will you choose investments to recommend to me?
- What is your relevant experience, including your licenses, education, and other qualifications? What do these qualifications mean?